Paragraphs in Notes field

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
Rui Guerreiro
Captain
Captain

Paragraphs in Notes field

Post by Rui Guerreiro »

Hey again ;)

(I'm on vacation, so Bookpedia is my "job" until next week - my girlfriend doesn't think it's funny :mrgreen: )

Anyway, is it possible to do paragraphs in the Notes field? Just using the Return key doesn't do the job, and I've tried some html tags (maybe not the right way :oops: ) and nothing happens... just a continuous line of text. I'd really like to create lists in the Notes field, and separating items using ; is not the same thing as having them each on a separate line...
Anyone?

Thanks a lot!
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Paragraphs in Notes field

Post by Conor »

Sorry about that, it was a field that I forgot to encode the new line for HTML, so that they are displayed properly. Download the beta and it will be fixed, you will only need the regular return that works in the edit window for it to show up in the info view section as well.

P.S. Your girlfriend does not understand the real passion of a collector and how nice it's to annotate, browse and archive all this information. :D
Rui Guerreiro
Captain
Captain

Post by Rui Guerreiro »

Hey Conor,

Thanks again for your help. I'll dowload it and have a look first thing in the morning!

P.S.: Oh, she does! Just not when in vacation... ;) that's why I'm on my way out to have some fun with her tonight to make it up for the time I spent in front of the computer during the day.
I'll let you know how did "the beta" work out.
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

Rui Guerreiro wrote:I'll let you know how did "the beta" work out.
I might rather know that than how the fun with your girlfriend worked out. :D
Rui Guerreiro
Captain
Captain

Post by Rui Guerreiro »

Back on my feet again... :)

The beta works like a charm. Thank you for such quick fix. Now I'm just trying to fix the cover size problem... Nora is helping me in a neighbour post...

P.S.: It was a lot of fun to go out actually... Summer is comming and it was quite a warm night... Long live vodka on the rocks! :lol:
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

You need a laptop then you could be outdoors in the summer with the girlfriend, Bookpedia and vodka. :P
Rui Guerreiro
Captain
Captain

Post by Rui Guerreiro »

Yes, yes! She just bougth a brand new MBP... maybe I can borrow it and do a sneaky Bookpedia install... :mrgreen: