plugin menuCommandFor issue

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: plugin menuCommandFor issue

Post by Conor »

I just added the alphabetizing, since with the number of plug-ins growing the menu might start to prove hard to navigate. I have removed the sorting, it might make a come back in the future if needed, but I would group items with the same target together. Beta 4 has no sorting and you can add a separator with:

Code: Select all

[pluginManager addMenuItem:[NSMenuItem separatorItem]];
Have indeed been working in introducing beta numbering, but still have to tie it in with my Subversion. The file name is unlikely to change as I would like to avoid having stale links on the website as well as different version of the beta available.
bobino
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by bobino »

is it possible to automatically select the first book of the collection when using pedia://bruji.com/findCollection= ?
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

Conor wrote:Have indeed been working in introducing beta numbering, but still have to tie it in with my Subversion.
No worries or hurries. :)
The file name is unlikely to change as I would like to avoid having stale links on the website as well as different version of the beta available.
Would creating a separate beta download page where existing links are also redirected, be one way to resolve that? AFAIK all the links look like http://www.bruji.com/*pedia/beta.zip, which presumable a server rewrite rule could handle. And the simple beta page could list only a single current version for each available beta.
bobino
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by bobino »

bobino wrote:is it possible to automatically select the first book of the collection when using pedia://bruji.com/findCollection= ?
Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't depending the previous selected collection (include or not include).

thks