Lost DVDPedia

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
TeamWAG
Inductee
Inductee

Lost DVDPedia

Post by TeamWAG »

My partner loaded DVDpedia a couple of years ago and has been diligently creating a fantastic archive.
I recently upgraded the Mac OS without backing up the pedia. Now, she has gone through all her emails and can't find the purchase receipt.
We tried all the possible email address that may have been used to purchase but non come up in your quick find on the support page.
Any suggestions?
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Lost DVDPedia

Post by Conor »

Please email us your friends name and we can look her up by name instead of email.
whotony
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by whotony »

I deleted my dvdpedia a long time ago because of the lack of updates on iPhone and no iPad version. I'd be willing to try it again, What is the email address?
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

You can download DVDpedia from our website, no email address needed.
whotony
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by whotony »

Sorry to bring this back. I did that, used my original serial code but it tells me i need to upgrade then takes me to a page for purchasing dvdpedia. So I have to rebuy the program?
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Version 5 is a paid update for all users who purchased the programs before October 1, 2010. The price of the upgrade is $12. If you're interested in upgrading you can go into the DVDpedia menu > Register DVDpedia and press the 'Upgrade' button. That'll take you to our store with the discount coupon applied and DVDpedia added to your cart already.