Changing Views more convenient

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
TheMatador
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Changing Views more convenient

Post by TheMatador »

Because there are now 3 good views available, I would like to change the views more easily, as in finder , with the hotkeys Cmd +1,2,3. It's realy unconvenient to push 3 keys at once and for the coverflow view, there isn't any hotkey yet. what do you think?
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Changing Views more convenient

Post by Conor »

Sounds good. As command-1, 2, 3, 4 also change view inside the editing panel. We also use command-1 to bring the main window forward as this used to be what iTunes used to have, although they now have option-command-1 (I wonder what they reserve command-1 for). Sounds like we can implement what you're asking to make the view commands easier to remember, look for it in the next update.
TheMatador
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Changing Views more convenient

Post by TheMatador »

Cmd + 1 in itunes changes the video window to original size. In iTunes I don't like and don't use this a lot. I would like to have the Cmd+1,2,3 hotkeys for the Views (list, Cover, Coverflow) , not for the window size of the video. I think they did it because of the consistency to quicktime.
Anyway, it would be great if you do it like in the finder.