Full screen mount ISO and Play

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
lannp
Captain
Captain

Full screen mount ISO and Play

Post by lannp »

Here is something I would love to be able to do, and need some help: My movies are stored as ISO images. For each entry in DVDPedia database, I make two links: one to the ISO image on the disc and one to the corresponding VIDEO_TS folder. These links appear in the View display. To play a given movie in the View display, I click the ISO link. That mounts the ISO image (that has 2 folders, VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS) Another click on the VIDEO_TS link plays the movie.

How can I do this in Full Screen mode using only the Apple remote and Remote Buddy? If the ISO image has already been mounted, it's easy, I map a remote key to Option P to play. But if the ISO has not been mounted, can I use the Apple remote to mount it? If that is doable, what are the equivalent key clicks?

Of course, I can mount ALL the ISO at start, then I can play any of the movies with just a remote key click, but I want to be able to play only a few selected movies without mounting all the ISO on the disc drive (which clutters the desktop and takes lots of time.)
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

I have updated the current beta so that when you have an .iso link it check inside the mounted volume for a VIDEO_TS folder, if it find one it plays it. Get the DVDpedia beta and with linked .iso DVD files the movie should start playing.