DVDpedia for TV sets

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
MikeB
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

DVDpedia for TV sets

Post by MikeB »

Box sets of films and box sets of TV shows are quite different I think. The film set is just a repackaging of existing films, while the TV set perhaps does not contain programs that can stand alone. For this reason, I would hope that a future version of DVDpedia could make a difference between films and TV programs in its listing.

Specifically, I would like to see one entry for a TV set with the individual programs as a subset. Think of an outline (I. A., B., C., etc) for some idea how it might look. This way, only one image would be shown for the entire set. In the full-screen cover view, clicking on the cover of the set might display the individual dvds with information on the shows or perhaps, just an array of the disks with show numbers.

I hope something like this (or perhaps even better!) can be done.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: DVDpedia for TV sets

Post by Conor »

It's always hard to handle so many possibilities in a single program. Thank you for the feedback, it helps us know where we need to take the program in the future.