Edit Plugin

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
freesmith
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Edit Plugin

Post by freesmith »

Hi i am new to DVDpedia and i would like to know where are the plug-ins since i need to edit one of them. Filmaffinity is working perfect but is having a problem when there are several genres in one film. i think that adding a "," instead of a "." will correct this.thanks
Alex
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Edit Plugin

Post by Alex »

Right-click on DVDpedia, choose Show package contents, then go to Contents-> Plugins and they're all there.

Make sure to make a backup of them before editing just in case.
freesmith
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by freesmith »

ok thanks.but once i select filmaffinity for example and select show contents i have 3 new folders:Contents,MacOS and Resources.and none of them have a script or anything to edit appart from icons,binary executable and .plist with main functions.should i download any code program or ma i just edit the source.i saw in this forum some IMDB source easy to edit!please help i am trying to change only a comma!!!!
Alex
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Alex »

I don't build the plugins so I'm afraid I can't help you, but this page explains how to build plugins:

http://bruji.com/plugins/

If Conor gets a chance to look at this he might give you an easy solution.

Cheers.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

I have updated the plug-in for the genre, but if your still interested in the source code let me know and I can send it to you. I haven't gotten around to setting up an official repository for the plug-ins source code.