Very Poor Search Results

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
ballard
Inductee
Inductee

Very Poor Search Results

Post by ballard »

I have a very active lifestyle and not so luch time to put into clasification and order. I tried serching a german book with bookpedia selecting the searchengine "amazon.DE" and the following image appeared
[img]/Users/ibookg4/Desktop/your%20search.png[/img]

Then, i tried the same title again in amazon.de directly and the result was more than satisfactory
[img/Users/ibookg4/Desktop/my%20google%20search.png][/img]

Obviously you haven't uppdated your databases and repositories something which is not acceptable condiering the software doesn't come cheap

Regards,

Ballard
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Very Poor Search Results

Post by Nora »

I'm sorry but the images weren't uploaded so we can't see your search results here. If you could instead give us the keyword you used and any additional settings you might have chosen (Limiter, Sort by, Search type) we'll try to repeat the search here and hopefully see what the problem might be. Thanks.
pata

Post by pata »

I'm sorry ballard, but you must be joking, the software IS very cheap! Furthermore, the software does not use its own databases and repositories when you search on Amazon, it shows you whatever Amazon returns in the search. Lastly, remember you can always catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, you might be too busy to be nice, but I think what's unacceptable is the tone of your email.
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

pata wrote:…, the software IS very cheap!
I prefer inexpensive over cheap. :)
pata

Post by pata »

I prefer inexpensive over cheap.
Who gives a damn what you think?

JUST JOKING! :mrgreen: Sorry, couldn't help myself, with the whole initial tone of the email... thing... never mind.

I agree, inexpensive is the correct term.
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

I don't give a damn if other people do/don't give a damn what I think and it'll never stop me from sharing well-intended thoughts, opinions, suggestions, etc. :D

Just couldn't resist responding earlier to my reaction to your "very cheap" remark coming across as "shabbily inferior and worthless", which I'll bet most of us agree certainly isn't true for Bruji's products. :)
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by kbarnes70 »

sjk wrote: Just couldn't resist responding earlier to my reaction to your "very cheap" remark coming across as "shabbily inferior and worthless", which I'll bet most of us agree certainly isn't true for Bruji's products. :)
Fantastic value for money I'd say.

Kind Regards,

Keith