Two bugs i think

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
rverhoog

Two bugs i think

Post by rverhoog »

Hi,
I am using CDpedia for my MP3 collection (great app). It is not possible to show the name (titel) of the song in the collumns and it is not possible to search on the titel but i can search on the albumname and anything else?? Is that not weird?? The songtitel is the most important to search on???
Second is i have registered my copy as usual (Mac Ventura) but the 'about' says not registered... ?? Can you help??
Thanks in advance!!
Ronald
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: Two bugs i think

Post by FineWine »

As to your first question: By default the search is limited to a few fields (title, artist, genre and borrowed by) but within your iDevice go to Settings > Pocketpedia you have the option to extend the search to all fields.

Second Question: Have a read of this Topic: Registration Broken

Also please note that for Version 7 all Pedia's the Registration menu entry has been removed during Conor's Hiatus as there are no longer any purchase options. If you download the latest beta versions form https://bruji.com/beta/ you can use these without any Trial Limitations. Or if you are having within app problems you can download version 6 from here: Download links of Version 6.2.1 for ALL pedia's