A suggestion

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
mikic
Contributor
Contributor

A suggestion

Post by mikic »

I'm already a Dvdpedia user and I find it a very good programm. Simply let me do everything I need to manage my films collection. But I don't watch only films, I also read books and lately I noted that my library is quite crowded and it's not more easy to find the book I'm looking for... Fortunately, I already know the solution to this "little problem": Bookpedia! So I downloaded the demo version from the web and installed it. Just the time to launch the application that I have added a couple of books to the collection. I'm already familiar with its UI and its features, it's the same as Dvdpedia. Ok I'm going to buy a license for this other application. Only one thing I do not like: I have two very similar applications that could be one. So I try to ask: Do you might consider the possibility of unifying the various -pedia in a single application maybe even at a higher price?(but not too :wink: ).
Thank you and merry Christmas.

PS: I apologize in advance for any grammar errors.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: A suggestion

Post by Conor »

We have considered creating one program. For the future we are considering one program where you can activate separate collections types. Since it sounds a bit complicated it is, and we are not sure if it would be UI intuitive to have it all in one. So that idea is still on the drawing board. The nice thing about the separate programs is not only the affordable price, but the ability to keep collections very well organized without mixing items. It also keeps the UI simpler, DVDpedia does not have to offer the Bookpedia, Gamepedia and CDpedia features. Thank you for the feedback that you would enjoy a single program.