Want to buy all products with coupon code

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
wouter.luyten

Want to buy all products with coupon code

Post by wouter.luyten »

Yesterday I was surfing the web searching for a decent, easy to use and user friendly tool to manage book, games and dvd's and have noticed your products. I have been playing around with your products for a while and have decided to make user of the Christmas offer to buy all your products for $49. Unfortunately when I click the link on your website, The esellerate site tells me the coupon code is no longer valid. I was very disappointed because yesterday evening this code was still valid and I got up early this morning to try and eventually buy your product. What's more, when I (on the esellerate site) click the bundle apps and click the first item
The full Pedia Bundle - DVDpedia, Bookpedia, CDpedia and Gamepedia
The full Pedia bundle brings you the whole kit and caboodle - all four Pedia applications for $49 instead of $72. Just click on the Buy button to the right and you'll be taken directly to the Bruji store, your shopping cart will be filled with all four Pedias and the full Pedia bundle coupon will be applied automatically.
I also get the message "The coupon entered is invalid. You may try another coupon, or proceed without entering a coupon.".

Could you please look in to this so you can have a customer more?
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Want to buy all products with coupon code

Post by Nora »

What happened was that back in 2005 when we set up these coupons we set the expiration date for 2010, thinking that was a date far enough in the future! (We didn't have enough faith in ourselves and Bruji... :)) I've extended the coupon expiration date to 2030 now so this shouldn't be a problem for a while. Thanks for bringing it up. The coupons will work as advertised again now.