Versioni in Italiano

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
kisskiss
Inductee
Inductee

Versioni in Italiano

Post by kisskiss »

ho letto (nell'home page) che avete qualche amico italiano toscano..... quindi mi chiedevo una versione in italiano gia c'è? dove posso scaricarla?
ho acquistato il bookpedia cdpedia e dvdpedia.....
oppure almeno il manuale c'è ?
grazie

p.s. Comlpimenti per i software......
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

We do have friends in Italy - it's actually my family - but we're still working on the Italian translation. The one for CDpedia is done though so hopefully the others will be on their way soon. (Because some of the files are interlinked, it'll make more sense to release all of Italian translations at once.)
The Help manuals are all in English because it would be too much work to translate those for all the languages...
Rigido
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Rigido »

I Nora now that I started to use DVDpedia I found some "problems" with the default values for some fileds, so I was wondering if there is an Italian version and found this thread.
A year is almost gone and...there are some news?
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

All the Pedias are localized in Italian already (as well as French, Spanish, German and Dutch). If you're running the latest version and your computer is set to run in Italian then you should see at least most of DVDpedia in Italian.
If you come across any errors or strings that are still in English, do let us know corrections so we can include those in the future.
Rigido
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Rigido »

Nora wrote:All the Pedias are localized in Italian already (as well as French, Spanish, German and Dutch). If you're running the latest version and your computer is set to run in Italian then you should see at least most of DVDpedia in Italian.
If you come across any errors or strings that are still in English, do let us know corrections so we can include those in the future.
Got it!
The problem is that I prefer to use programs in English, so the OS, until there are some "technical" terms (like *pedia). Is there any way to change the language of *pedia regardless of the chosen language of the OS?
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

To set DVDpedia to Italian even though your computer is in English, select the program and choose 'Get Info' from the File menu in the Finder. That'll open a window where you find a section titled 'Languages'. Uncheck all the languages except for Italian. After that you need to restart DVDpedia.