DVDPedia and 2 iPhones

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
edgauthier

DVDPedia and 2 iPhones

Post by edgauthier »

I just bought DVDPedia and have started adding in my DVDs. I've synced my iPhone and pulled the data down (authorizing when prompted on the desktop). I then went to sync my wife's iPhone so she had the same collection on her iPhone, and authorized when prompted. When I made some changes and went back to sync my iPhone I had to authorize again. It seems any time I change which iPhone syncs, I have to authorize again.

Would it be possible to allow multiple iPhones to sync to the same database? Eventually, I would like to have this running on a DVD Server and have both my wife and I be able to keep our iPhones updated with what is in our DVD collection. I've noticed there are no preferences in the desktop app regarding iPhone syncing as far as I can see. Perhaps a section can be added for this that allows you to view/control what iPhones have been authorized, and/or what database's they're allowed to sync with.

Thanks,
-Ed
Conor
Top Dog

Re: DVDPedia and 2 iPhones

Post by Conor »

Hi Ed,

Thank you for the feedback. We were keeping it simple and keeping the authorized iPhone to a single device, now that we know the authorization of two iPhones would be useful to someone we will integrate it into the next version, download the beta and you don't have to wait.
edgauthier

Re: DVDPedia and 2 iPhones

Post by edgauthier »

Thanks for the quick response and update. Working great so far.