Retrieve info from more than one db on initial search?

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
dmendel
Inductee
Inductee

Retrieve info from more than one db on initial search?

Post by dmendel »

Is there any way for Bookpedia to retrieve all relevant info on a title from more than one database on the initial ISBN search? As far as I can tell, there is an option to do either a cascading search OR a single site search. Is there really no way to retrieve from more than one db at once? I have a very large collection to scan and I want info from both Amazon and LOC. Right now it retrieves from one (whichever is listed first in cascade list), and I then have to select the advanced tab and choose another database from the cogwheel drop-down menu to do a second pass on that database. NOT something I want to do when I have thousands of books to scan.

Also, any way to show a total running dollar value of one's library at the bottom of the list window? That is far more useful than total number of pages of all books in your library. It would be useful to be able to see this without having to export it into excel to do the math.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

The first request is something we would like to add in a future version.

There is an option in the preference window under the other tab, to display the total running value of your library for both the list price field and the paid price.