Automatic Uploading

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
kevindosi
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Automatic Uploading

Post by kevindosi »

I like for my website to reflect my most current dvd collection. Whenever I make changes to my DVD library\wishlist (which is often), I have to click File, Export, HTML, select template and custom export features, click FTP, enter ftp info, click upload and wait for a long while. It would be nice if we could set up presets (ie. choose to automatically sync my library to a certain ftp folder with a previously chosen template and settings). Every time I make a change in DVDPedia, I would like for that change to be reflected on www.kevindosi.com/library. I also have a page set up for my wishlist (using a different template) that I would like to sync with my DVDPedia library automatically. Maybe it could sync every time I close DVDPedia, or every 24 hours.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Automatic Uploading

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the feedback. It sounds like a good idea I will experiment with it and see if I can add an automatic export option based on a schedule.
kevindosi
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Re: Automatic Uploading

Post by kevindosi »

Conor wrote:Thank you for the feedback. It sounds like a good idea I will experiment with it and see if I can add an automatic export option based on a schedule.
Great, thank you very much for your consideration! I'm looking forward to seeing this very handy feature in the future.