Adding Books from My iPhone

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
Rocksgal

Adding Books from My iPhone

Post by Rocksgal »

Hello. I have Bookpedia, DVDpedia, and Gamepedia on my MAC at home. I have pocketpedia on my iPhone. However, i cannot for the life of me figure out how to add items while I am out and about directly onto my iPhone. When I start up the pocketpedia app on my phone, it goes to collections and I see the three main Pedias that I have on my Mac. I think there is supposed to be a pocketpedia collection that I can add to, but there is no pocketpedia collection on my phone. I also don't have a plus sign to the right of the heading Collections. We have had these pedias for a while, but I have never been able to figure this out. . .
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Adding Books from My iPhone

Post by Conor »

At the bottom of Pocketpedia there should be a tab bar where you can switch to Amazon to do a search from the details of an item from the search there will be a button at the top of the header to add that item. The first time you do this it will create the Pocketpedia collection and then give you the plus button options for adding even more collection inside the Pocketpedia collection.